- 650 g cauliflower broken into ¾" (2cm) florets
- 450 g chicken breasts grilled and chopped
- 15 mL fat of choice for sautéing veggies
- 120 g red bell pepper chopped
- 60 g green onions chopped
- 9 g garlic minced
- 3 mL cayenne pepper
- 3 mL chili powder
- 3 mL ground cumin
- 40 g chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 40 g bacon cooked and crumbled (~6 slices raw)
- 85 g cherry tomatoes chopped
- 25 g cilantro chopped
- 200 mL coconut milk
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Heat frying pan to medium high heat. Add oil or bacon fat and red peppers. Sauté for 3 minutes. Add green onions and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes longer. Remove to large mixing bowl.
- Stir in chile powder, chile powder, cumin, and salt until well blended.
- Stir in crumbled bacon, coconut milk, chipotle peppers, tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Add cauliflower and chicken chunks and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased casserole dish. Bake at 350°F (180°C) degrees for 20 minutes, or until heated through and the top is golden brown.
More Info: Please read this page for more information about recipes on this site, including where to find original versions, additional nutrition info, and printable/tablet versions.
Servings: 3 (425g each) Calories: 566 Net Carbs: 13g Fat: 28g Protein: 65.3g